info@lychees-it.com +63 (2) 756 8198 lychees-it

Dedicated Server

Dell PowerEdge C1100 Dedicated Server with 1000 mbps Internet Port

100% Dedicated Dell PowerEdge C1100 Server with BGP Enabled Redundant Internet Bandwidth.
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed with N+1 Redundant Power in our Digital Realty Powered World Class Data Center.
Customer Self Care IPKVM Control Panel with Dedicated IP for Reboot, Restart, Power Cycle and Direct Console Access. You can view Hardware Components and all other details of your Dedicated Server from this Control Panel.
Free Internet Port Upgrade from 100 mbps to 1000 mbps (a $40/month value free upgrade).
24/7 Technical Support, 24/7 Onsite Staff and 24/7 Online Chat Service.
Data Center Locations: St. Louis, MO, USA and Miami, FL, USA.

Category: .

Dell PowerEdge C1100 Intel 8 Core 8 GB Fully Managed Dedicated Server With 1000 mbps Internet Port
Starting from $134.00 Monthly
Dell PowerEdge Rack Mountable 1U Server Model C1100 with 1000 mbps Internet Port.
> Two Intel XEON L5420 series Quad Core Processors (Total 8 Cores).
> 8 GB PC2-5300P Memory (Expandable to 24 GB).
> 2TB Hard Drive. Expandable upto 6 TB (3 x 2TB drives). Add upto 3 Drives.
> 32 and 64 Bit Windows, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, VMware, CPanel, GoAutoDial, and many other Operating systems.
> 64 Bit Windows and Centos Servers are assigned in one Hour on an average.
> 100% Dedicated DELL Server with Full root Access.
> 1000 mbps Internet Port.
> 24/7 Live support and Server Monitoring. 24/7 Chat and Email support.
> IPKVM Control Panel with easy access buttons for Start/Stop/Restart Server remotely: No IPKVM

Dell PowerEdge C1100 Intel 16 Thread 8 GB Fully Managed Dedicated Server With 1000 mbps Internet Port
Starting from $149.00 Monthly
Dell PowerEdge Rack Mountable 1U Server Model C1100 with 1000 mbps Internet Port.
> Two Intel XEON L5520 series Eight Thread Processors (Total 16 Thread) .
> 8 GB PC3-10600R Memory (Expandable to 24 GB).
> 2TB Hard Drive. Expandable upto 6 TB (3 x 2TB drives). Add upto 3 Drives.
> 32 and 64 Bit Windows, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, VMware, CPanel, GoAutoDial, and many other Operating systems.
> 64 Bit Windows and Centos Servers are assigned in one Hour on an average.
> 100% Dedicated DELL Server with Full root Access.
> 1000 mbps Internet Port.
> 24/7 Live support and Server Monitoring. 24/7 Chat and Email support.
> IPKVM Control Panel with easy access buttons for Start/Stop/Restart Server remotely: No IPKVM

Dell PowerEdge C1100 Intel 24 Thread 8 GB Fully Managed Dedicated Server With 1000 mbps Internet Port
Starting from $164.00 Monthly
Dell PowerEdge Rack Mountable 1U Server Model C1100 with 1000 mbps Internet Port.
> Two Intel XEON L5639 series Twelve Thread Processors (Total 24 Threads) .
> 8 GB PC3-10600R Memory (Expandable to 96 GB).
> 2TB Hard Drive. Expandable upto 6 TB (3 x 2TB drives). Add upto 3 Drives.
> 32 and 64 Bit Windows, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, VMware, CPanel, GoAutoDial, and many other Operating systems.
> 64 Bit Windows and Centos Servers are assigned in one Hour on an average.
> 100% Dedicated DELL Server with Full root Access.
> 1000 mbps Internet Port.
> 24/7 Live support and Server Monitoring. 24/7 Chat and Email support.
> IPKVM Control Panel with easy access buttons for Start/Stop/Restart Server remotely: No IPKVM

Dell PowerEdge C1100 Intel 24 Thread 32 GB Fully Managed Dedicated Server With 1000 mbps Internet Port
Starting from $194.00 Monthly
Dell PowerEdge Rack Mountable 1U Server Model C1100 With 1000 mbps Internet Port.
> Two Intel XEON L5639 series Twelve Thread Processors (Total 24 Threads) .
> 32 GB PC3-10600R Memory (Expandable to 96 GB).
> 2TB Hard Drive. Expandable upto 6 TB (3 x 2TB drives). Add upto 3 Drives.
> 256 IPV6 IPs included (optional)
> 32 and 64 Bit Windows, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, VMware, CPanel, GoAutoDial, and many other Operating systems.
> 64 Bit Windows and Centos Servers are assigned in one Hour on an average.
> 100% Dedicated DELL Server with Full root Access.
> 1000 mbps Internet Port. Free upgrade from 100 mbps to 1000 mbps.
> 24/7 Live support and Server Monitoring. 24/7 Chat and Email support.
> IPKVM Control Panel with easy access buttons for Start/Stop/Restart Server remotely: No IPKVM

 

Our Clients

Above all, we wish to avoid having a dissatisfied customer. We consider our customers a part of our organization, and we want them to feel free to make any criticism they see fit in regard to our merchandise or service.

Copyright © 2015 LYCHEES Information Technology Solutions. All rights reserved.
Formerly Global IT Works Solutions